We’ve been working with NLT Training Services, who are a registered charity, for several years. We work in collaboration with In The Works PR in Chesterfield.
Operating from two sites, one in Chesterfield and the other in Scunthorpe, NLT Training Services are an established workplace training provider with over 30 years experience. Offering professional development courses for employers and apprenticeship training, NLT pride themselves on their ability to understand the needs of the local businesses and young people they work with.
We completely refreshed the NLT brand and developed them an easy to use website, including custom booking system and job board, along with professional digital and printed brochures.
Website Design Brief
– Build a professional and modern website that is clear and easy to use
– Integrate an online booking system which allows businesses to make training bookings via the website
– Create an SEO-optimised Apprentice job board that allows companies to easily advertise their vacancies via NLT
– Ensure the website is easy to navigate, with a clear user journey
Graphic Design Brief
– Create brochures, flyers and signage which project the NLT brand and service offerings
– Create a new brand image and logo design for NLT – one that compliments their existing branding
SEO & Digital Marketing Brief
– Help NLT to build their online presence through ongoing SEO and website auditing
– Attract and engage with both potential Apprentices and businesses via the website
Website Maintenance Brief
– Ensure the smooth running of the NLT website with web hosting, website optimisation work and on-going training and support for staff