What is Pay Per Click (PPC) we hear you say? Learn the basics of pay per click marketing and avoid throwing your money down the drain!
- PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click, which is a model of internet marketing where advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.
- In simplistic terms, it is a way of buying visitors or traffic to your website, rather than attempting to gain these visitors organically.
- Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC, which allows you to bid to get your ad placed in the search results.
- Every time your ad is clicked, the searcher will be redirected to your website and you will be charged a small fee by the search engine.
- When a PPC campaign is set up correctly the fee will be trivial, because the visit is worth more than the initial cost of acquisition.
- In other words, if you pay £4.50 for a click, but the click results in a sale of £500, then you have made a good profit and a great return on investment.
We make sure we help you...
What does Creative Asset bring to the table when it comes to top-quality PPC ad campaign management?
We offer a range of PPC services in Nottingham and across the UK, from the initial setup and audit, through to ongoing optimization. Every PPC campaign is bespoke, to suit the needs of your business and budget. A summary of some of the services we offer are listed below;
- Campaign Audit & Healthcheck
- Competition Research
- Strategic Keyword Selection
- Adcopy writing
- Mobile optimisation & testing
- Monthly reporting and feedback
- Google remarketing
How it works
We help you to build a solid Google PPC campaign that provides a great return on investment.
Many things go into building an award-winning PPC campaign, from research the right keywords, to optimizing those keywords into campaigns and ad groups and creating specific landing pages that convert this paid traffic into enquiries.
Generally, search engines will reward advertisers that create relevant and highly targetted campaigns, by charging them a lower cost per click. So if the user finds your landing pages useful Google will charge you a lower cost per click rate.
Fast, Effective, Data-Driven Approach
All the decisions our marketing team will make on your campaign will be back my hard data. We will use data to reduce your cost per click and make well-informed decisions about your landing pages. Working with you to create a great marketing campaign that delivers fantastic results.
A quick overview of PPC
What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords is the most popular advertising system in the world. Google Adwords allows businesses to create ads that appear directly within the search results or on other Google properties.
Google Adwords operates on a pay-per-click model, where users bid on particular keywords and pay each time someone clicks on their advert.
Every time someone searches on Google, Google will dig through its pool of Adword advertisers and choose which adverts are displayed within the search results. Google uses a combination of factors to determine which adverts are displayed. This display and ranking factor are called Ad Rank.
Ad Rank = CPC x Quality Score
The Ad rank metric can be calculated by multiplying two key factors CPC (the highest amount the advertiser is willing to spend) x Quality Score (a value that takes into account your CTR click-through rate, keyword, relevance and the quality of your landing page). In a way all the advertisers are bidding in an online auction, the business that is willing to spend the most and has the most relevant ad and landing page will get displayed highest in the search results.
Top Reasons your business should be using Google Adwords
Adwords is measurable & flexible
Provides faster results than SEO
Increased user engagement
Easy to control your advertising costs
Allow smaller businesss to compete directly with larger businesses
Suitable for small and large budgets.
A great PPC campaign can provide a fantastic ROI. Every business should be using PPC.
Main Goal - Provide a Great Return On Investment
Our main goal with any PPC campaign is to provide a great return on investment. Making the most of whatever advertising budget you have to make the biggest positive impact to your business. All of our PPC campaigns are bespoke, no cookie cutter approaches.